Location: Home >> Advertising Policies
1. Hapres sets high ethical standards in all its activities and, above all, defends the right to editorial independence. It does not allow advertising or sponsorship to influence the decisions made on editorial content.
2. Readers understand that advertising is different from editorial material. They know that the claims made in advertising are not endorsed by Hapres.
3. Hapres will carry advertisements that are legal and decent and conform to current recommendations and guidelines.
4. Decisions on the positioning of advertisements are made independently of decisions made in the editorial department on the content of a specific issue.
5. Editorial material will not be influenced by advertising. Hapres does not publish material to accompany advertising and does not sell advertising in relation to particular articles.
6. All decisions are at the discretion of the editor. If commercial clients adhere to these guidelines then their advertisement or sponsorship is likely to be accepted. Occasionally decisions may take time.
Copyright © 2022 Hapres Co., Ltd.